Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Goodbye, Blog!

Hi everyone… *peeks from behind pillow* Long time no see!

The title is pretty self-explanatory, huh? I apologise greatly for this LONG overdue post. I almost wasn’t going to write one since my readers have probably all drifted away in my absence but just in case someone’s still wondering…...

These past two or so years have been amazing. I’ve loved befriending you all, sharing (and growing) my love of books and having the opportunity to read so many great ones. I was introduced to a new world and I couldn’t thank Brodie enough for pushing me to start.

Unfortunately, I think this is the end of the road for me. Blame uni. I could just do the bare minimum or average and be just fine, but I’ve always valued my education and it’ll be my first priority until I graduate. So with the heavy studying, I can’t maintain this blog (or even really read) without going on a break every other week and jerking everyone around - readers and publishers alike. It’ll be the same deal for a few years so it just won’t work out.

However, I’m still going to loiter around. I’ll pop in to see what amazing books are out every once in a while, but my reading will be pretty non-existent for weeks at a time, which is devastating… I can’t wait to have the time to fall in love with books again and to continue/finish a ton of series! Thankfully, the semester has just ended and I’m free from exams now. *DINGDINGDINGHOLIDAYSFREETIME*

To anyone actually reading this, I’m really sorry that I’m leaving (again) and for good now. I’ll miss you a lot! Much love and I hope you guys can enjoy your reading/blogging for many more years to come.

xx Lisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...