Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday & Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Romances

It's been almost a year since I've done a non-mailbox meme!
Remember to leave a comment below and/or a link for me to visit your blog! :)


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.


I'm loving Scarlet by Marissa Meyer more than I thought possible. All of these characters need to jump into my pocket RIGHT NOW, especially Carswell Thorne. This guy has kept me laughing and smiling throughout. I have no words for how much I adore him!

"They're starting a press conference, to talk about you. Thought you wouldn't want to miss"-Thorne fanned himself, swooning-"his heavenly, chocolate-brown eyes, and perfectly tousled hair, and-"

Gah, I am NOT equipped to handle this level of cuteness. Almost finished and I'm still not immune to Thorne's teasing and joking around. *faints*



What's your teaser this week?

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I can't believe this. The week I decide to get back to memes and this tricky topic comes up! *sighs* My luck, honestly. As always, in no particular order:

Adrian and Sydney - Bloodlines
Everyone's talking about how brilliant the romance is in The Indigo Spell and I AM READY. I've been waiting for this for YEARS ever since I fell in love with Adrian in Frostbite. Let him get the girl, will you, Richelle?! Oh, these two polar opposites are perfection together. Sydney, stop resisting!

Perry and Aria - Under the Never Sky
This couple will never get old and there probably won't be a day when I won't melt at the memory of Aria nursing Perry back to health or them fighting when they first met… If only Aria could mind-talk with Perry like she can with Roar!

Noah and Echo - Pushing the Limits
Their romance was so intense! I loved the delicious slow burn between them and I'm an absolute sucker for "damaged" characters who help heal each other...

Daemon and Katy - Lux
Undeniably one of the sexiest couples in YA. I just read Opal and I've fallen in love with these two a hundred times more. The banter, the UST, the sweetness... How much more can my heart take?

Jace and Clary - The Mortal Instruments
If I had to choose...THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ROMANCE. Jace…I just… Do I even need to explain myself? I mean, really. JACE. Enough said, right? All of that drama they had in the beginning was so worth it! I hope City of Heavenly Fire doesn't disappoint in the romance department; it's the last book! Can we also have our old Jace back, please?

Brendan and Emma - Spellbound
Just about everyone around them is envious of their relationship and for good reason! They get along so well and everything comes naturally to them. Eternal soul mates, anyone? (And can I purchase a Brendan somewhere...?)

Dimitri and Rose - Vampire Academy
The original golden couple who found themselves with millions and millions of fans. Again, no words need to be said. Everyone knows why they're so special! (If you haven't met them yet, you should be ashamed of yourself!)

Harlin and Charlotte - A Need So Beautiful
While their relationship is quite understated because it existed before the series began, I think they're insanely sweet together. You can't help but feel at ease with them and Harlin's proven that he'll love her forever. Do I hear 'aww's in the distance?

Noah and Mara - Mara Dyer
Oh, these two. *giggles* Forever making us fan ourselves! I love how supportive and trusting they are of each other. There aren't any wishy washy feelings or silly problems between them. They're just a great, solid couple.

Ren and Kelsey - The Tiger Saga
I just had to put this on the list. A human/tiger romance? Come on. Who doesn't like something a little different? There is a love triangle with Kishan but at the end of the day, Ren's the one!

I'm feeling guilty (nothing new) about leaving so many other great romances out!
What do you think of this lot?

Which are your top ten favourite romances?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...