Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

All Hail The Mail! (14)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review!


Shadow and Bone & Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Yes, this is one of those awesome two-books-in-one sort of things. I've been meaning to start this series for so long and I'm very excited that I finally have the chance! WITHOUT having to wait until June for the 2nd book! *squees* Lucky me. I think I'll start this after my current read!

Altered by Jennifer Rush
This is another book I've been dying to read. GIVE ME THOSE FOUR COOL GUYS. Beautiful Brodie sent me this for my birthday. I would totally show you the card too but I wouldn't want you all to die from cuteness overload.

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
PEERRRRFECTION. If there were any flaws, too bad, I didn't see them. Blinded by my love for Sydney and Adrian. *incoherent mumbling* THE ENDING!!

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
I've read a few mixed things about this but I'm hoping it follows the trend and is my favourite of the lot since the books have been getting better! Let's end this series on a high note. *fingers crossed* This is my favourite Aussie cover of the series, by the way!

Thanks to Hachette, Brodie, Penguin and Harlequin for the fabulous books!

What was in your mailbox this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...