Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

All Hail The Mail! (13)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review! 



Everbound by Brodi Ashton
I’m expecting amazing things from this book! I don’t know what it’ll be like after the way Everneath ended but I trust Brodi not to lead me astray!

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
I read this the other day - COMPLETELY LOVED IT. The plot and characters were just perfect. I need Cress NOW!

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
I’ve heard great things about this book and I’m ready for some serious Kat/Hale ;)

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
I loved the first book and have been waiting for this one! Fingers crossed this sequel doesn’t disappoint!

Siege by Sarah Mussi
Interesting storyline….kids locked inside a school taken hostage by other armed students? I like it. But I may wait to see what everyone else thinks about it first...

The Eternity Cure by Julia Kagawa
I received an eARC of this and wanted to dig in immediately but I’ll keep it aside for now until I get through some more recent review copies...

Hysteria by Megan Miranda
I’m worried this will turn out like Fracture - good concept, bad execution. Has anyone read this yet?

Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
I wasn’t feeling this novel from the synopsis and it’s received quite a few mixed/negative reviews… Worth reading?

Hidden by Marianne Curley
I love the sound of this! Sheltered girl suddenly turns brilliantly angelic? HELL YES. I’m just hoping that there isn’t insta-love in this. Praying to the heavens!

Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce
I’m scared. I’m an absolute wimp when it comes to these stories! I’m not going to read any reviews beforehand because I don’t want to know whether the ending is good or bittersweet/sad.

Kill Order by James Dashner
I still haven’t started this series but I do have the other books waiting on my shelf. I can't wait!

Fearless by Cornella Funkenge
Gorgeous cover, but a strange story from a series I haven’t read before...

Thanks to Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Hachette, Harlequin, Bloomsbury and Scholastic for the review copies!

What did you receive this week?

Leave me your comments and mailbox links!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...