Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

All Hail The Mail! (11)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review! 

Hi guys. I've officially returned to blogging for good this year! In the sidebar you'll see the list of upcoming reviews I have for you and soon, the 2012 books will be mixed in with those of 2013! I hope to catch up with a few books I missed last year (order awaiting arrival from The Book Depository!) while I stay current with new releases. Just wait! (And thank you for waiting so patiently last year.)

These books are from the past 2 months. I hope some much anticipated books will be in my mailbox next week! (I'm close to fainting in excitement.) See you then. It's great to be back!


The Farm by Emily McKay
Touch by Jus Accardo
Toxic by Jus Accardo
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Breathe by Sarah Crossnan
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


Far Rockaway by Charlie Fletcher
Penelope by Rebecca Harrington
Possessed by Niki Valentine
Unfed by Kirsty McKay
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
The Skeleton Key by Tara Moss
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Torn by David Massey

A big thank you to Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Bloomsbury, Allen & Unwin, Harlequin, Hachette, Scholastic and Pan Macmillan for sending me these review copies!

Some of these I'll be reading, some of them I won't. I loved Scent of Magic but the others? Thoughts? Which did you love and which were you disappointed by? Let me know!

What did you receive in the mail this week?

Leave a comment/link and I'll be sure to stop by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...