Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (10)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review! 


The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Minder by Kate Kaynak
Rift by Andrea Cremer
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
Envy by Elizabeth Miles
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George
When It Happens by Susane Colasanti
Traitors by Tom Becker
Going Underground by Susan Vaught
Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer

Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson
Endless by Jessica Shirvington
Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Once by Anna Carey
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Blood Storm by Rhiannon Hart
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta
Witch by Fione Horne
Hammering Iron by L.S. Lawrence
Ransomwood by Sherryl Jordan
Haunters by Thomas Taylor
Rumour Has It by Ali Cronin

A huge thanks to Harlequin, Scholastic, Spencer Hill Press, Hachette, Allen & Unwin, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Bloomsbury Harper Collins and Random House for the books!

Yes, what a big load of books I have on my hands! As you must know by now, I took a break from reading and blogging and that lasted for two months. I felt awful about ditching you guys and leaving my books untouched but alas, real life was horribly mean and stressful... Last month was probably the worst ever for many reasons but now that it's over, better times await!

Good news: I attended my last day of "proper" school on Thursday.
Bad news: I still have two sets of exams so I'll be completely MIA for about a week in October and November each.
Good news: I won't be ditching the blog again because if I'm smart, I'll have posts ready.
Good news: After November 23rd, I'M ALL YOURS.
Bad news: I actually have to go into surgery a week later (all 4 wisdom teeth - cursing the one that's still under the gum)
Good news: Bedridden Lisa = Lots of reading with a good excuse

I guess I'm done talking now. Happy to be back and hope to see you around the blog! <3 p="p">

What came in the mail for you this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...