Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Giveaway: 5 copies of Team Human!



Just because Mel lives in New Whitby, a city founded by vampires, doesn't mean she knows any of the blood-drinking undead personally. They stay in their part of town; she says in hers. Until the day a vampire shows up at her high school. Worse yet, her best friend, Cathy, seems to be falling in love with him. It's up to Mel to save Cathy from a mistake she might regret for all eternity. On top of trying to help Cathy (whether she wants it or not), Mel is investigating a mysterious disappearance for another friend and discovering the attractions of a certain vampire wannabe. Combine all this with a cranky vampire cop, a number of unlikely romantic entanglements, and the occasional zombie, and soon Mel is hip-deep in an adventure that is equal parts hilarious and touching.


I loved this book so much! It was hilarious and fun without being over the top ;) It definitely was not what I expected (better!) and you can read all about that in my review. You can check out my interview with Sarah and Justine while you're there too!

Thanks to Allen & Unwin, I have 5 copies to share with you all! This giveaway is open to Australia/New Zealand residents only and will end on July 18th. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...