Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (7)

All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review! 
 
 
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
Well, I loved Storm so I have no doubts that I will love the sequel just as much. Gabriel's my favourite Merrick brother and I can't wait to be reunited with the entire crew again! Thanks to Brodie's awesome yet horribly teasing review, I know I can expect some serious angst... Shall I go into hiding?
 
I should be watching SWATH today! I love the look of the movie and I'm hoping to be swept up in all of the badass fairytale goodness. I've never read a "screenplay to book" before so...it should be interesting. They're likely to be quite similar, so I decided to spoil the book for myself rather than the movie ;) I love this cast <3 Charlize, Sam, Chris and Kristen make me fangirl! Especially Charlize.
 
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
I received the ARC a few weeks ago but I'm so glad to have a lovely finished copy! I love this cover and I prefer it over the US one. Can't wait to read this! I have my fingers crossed that I can get through all of my June books in July....
 
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
I've heard wonderful things about this book. It looks very intense and emotional.. Better save it for a rainy day ;)
 
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
I haven't read any books by Rachel before but I'm planning to remedy that at the end of the year! I'm interested in all three of her series and can't wait to have a Rachel-thon ;)
 
Thanks to Brodie, Harlequin and Hachette for the books this week!
 
What did you receive? Share your links in the comments! :)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...