Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (6)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review!

Sorry for the empty blog this past week! Perth was having horrible stormy weather so the internet was very moody and refused to cooperate with me. Do check out my author interview and review of The Glimpse from yesterday, though! Here's my haul this week :)


The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
I'm in love with this book. It's ten times better than Bloodlines! And just when I thought Adrian couldn't be any more swoon-worthy... Oh my goodness. *faints* SYDNEY! JUMP THAT BOY!

Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Not quite sure about the Aussie name and cover change but I can't wait to read this. I've read magnificent reviews for this book so I'm looking forward to meeting these wolves! <3

Unrest by Michelle Harrison
The storyline sounds creepy... Shadowy figures and out of body experiences? What?! *hides* So Elliot suffers from sleep paralysis. It's happened to me before and it's terrifying. Oh dear =S Can't wait to see what happens with Elliot and Ophelia and his missing body!

Fall From Grace by Charles Benoit
I've been curious about this for so long now! Sawyer's got plans and Grace is a wild risktaker... I love me some art theft so let's get into it ;) Reviews are quite mixed so fingers crossed!

Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan & Justine Larbalestier
So this is a load of human vs. vampires and friends beating away romantic interests…. Should be interesting LOL. I'm not sure whether this book will be more of a comedy or drama but I'm hoping for the latter.

Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer
This sounds so cute! Romance with a fictional Prince who isn't really that fictional? <3 I haven't read anything by Jodi before so this will be a fun experience for me. I'm expecting a light read!

The Keepers by Lian Tanner
Second book of a series I've never heard of before….. *puts in "never reading" pile*

Thanks to Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Allen & Unwin for the review copies!

Thoughts? :) What did you get this week? Share your links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...