Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (5)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review! 

My mailbox was luckily empty last week but...well, they came this week, obviously. LOL


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I almost fainted upon seeing this book in my hands. I've heard brilliant things and I have a feeling I will love this A LOT. Unfortunately, it's an August release so I won't be able to read it for another month or so! :( TONS of June books to get through first!

A Witch in Love by Ruth Warbuton
This series looks great! I still haven't started A Witch in Winter yet but I'm glad I have book 2 on hand so that I don't have to wait around for it!

Shadows by Paula Weston
Mystery, romance and action...my type of read! I see the typical "guy in dreams" storyline here but I hope that it will impress and surprise me anyway. Also hoping that the marketing for "fans of Richelle Mead and Stephenie Meyer" is inaccurate. I can only imagine...... Yes, I love RM but it looks like this book is geared towards the tween audience. Oh nooo..

The Selection by Kiera Cass
Got this a few weeks ago but I guess I have an extra copy! Looking forward to reading this. Just a few May books left to go!

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Okay, HC. I get the picture. This book is awesome, which is why I needed three copies LOL. I'll have to email them next week to see if this constant multiple copy thing is an error ;) But seriously, this book sounds 160% amazing, despite the so-so Aussie cover!

I love the Vampire Diaries show but I haven't read any of Smith's books! Never got around to watching The Secret Circle either... What do you guys think? How does it compare to TVD, show and book wise?

Destined by Aprilynne Pike
Yet another series I haven't read yet, but am planning to! My friend said that the ending was really satisfying, so I'm glad I won't be disappointed when I do finally pick up these books!

The Adjusters by Andrew Taylor
I haven't heard of this before! So there's a normal guy in this secretly screwed up town...hmmm. I know some of you Aussies received this too - thoughts?

Thanks to Bloomsbury, Hachette, Text and Harper Collins for the review copies!

Slow reading lately! I basically read nothing for almost two weeks (busy + lazy), but just finished Surrender and enjoyed it! I'll miss those characters <3 I started Partials last night and it's brilliant so far! I can't wait to finish it, hopefully tonight if I force myself to stay awake ;)

What did you get this week? Leave your links!
Thoughts on these books? Love? Hate? Can't wait to get?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...