Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Insurgent Giveaway Winners & Why I've Been MIA!

HELLO! *peeks out from behind corner* Indeed I'm still alive. If you've been on my blog recently then you would have seen the little note under my header. I'm currently in my exam period, but will be back June 1st ;) Hopefully for that one week off afterwards, I'll be able to write up the 15 reviews I've got sitting on hold in note form at the moment! Must get myself ahead while I have some valuable and very rare time off! Thanks for understanding!

Now, to the part you actually came here to see....... Thanks to everyone who entered the Insurgent giveaway! Here are the 10 lucky winners. Hope you guys enjoy the book as much as I did!

Ruby R.
Jo-Anne M.
Taylor W.
J. W.
Mary P.
Holly T.
Rachel C.
Teresa L.
Rebecca D.
Erin W.

I've forwarded your details onto the publicist but you might not get these for a short while since she's currently away on tour. She'll return in a little less than a week though so don't fret! 
Again, thanks very much to Harper Collins Australia for providing the prizes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...