Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (4)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review!

I GENUINELY didn't think I'd be getting any books this week after last week's haul. So I was a little blown away (and worried) when these all came on Tuesday... (What's with the same-day posting every week?)


Partials by Dan Wells
I'm so excited to read this. Gorgeous cover, anyone? It was just so good that they had to send me two LOL. The plot sounds intense and like it's got real potential. Will hopefully be able to read it soon!
 
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
I can't wait to jump back into this series! Loved the mythology in the first book and I hear the romance gets interesting....... Oh how I love when people aren't allowed to sleep with each other for fear of the world exploding <3
 
Fated by Alyson Noel
No, your brain isn't fooling you. I did get a copy of this last month! Still haven't had the time for it yet and my wariness about the not-so-great reviews is still there.... Who's had luck?
 
Endure by Carrie Jones
I haven't read this series yet either...what do you guys think? I wasn't a huge fan of After Obsession so I'm not sure about this author.... Second chance or no?
 
Black Heart by Holly Black
Woo! Final book! It's so strange to read 'last' books since it seems like so many just started last year. I didn't fall in love with this series like everyone else but I still enjoyed the first two books. Looking forward to seeing how things end for Cassel and Lila!
 
The Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
I was meant to get this book 10 million years ago but it's here now! Sent a little nudge to the publicist and was able to get it for A Witch in Love's upcoming release! I've heard great things about this book and I've very excited to read it ;)

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
I must say, I like the US cover more... But hey, this sounds like an interesting read. I love the sound of Will and Elliot! Will they be pounceable main characters or what? Let's hope so... Who's read this already?

Adorkable by Sarra Manning
THIS SOUNDS SO FREAKING ADORKABLE. I want to read it right now. I'm desperate for a not too complicated, sweet romance at the moment LOL. Fingers are crossed tightly that this doesn't disappoint! ;)

The Secret Breakers by H.L. Dennis
So you worry a little when a book has just one rating on Goodreads and it's 2 stars LOL. I think I'll just ignore that, if I ever do read this... It's going into my "December Pile"...
 
Chomp by Carl Hiassen
 This sounds like the strangest book with a cover to match LOL. Definitely won't be reading this any time soon... Wahoo and his dad can keep their zoo. *blinks*
 
Thank you to Harper Collins, Pan Macmillan, Bloomsbury and Hachette for the books this week!
 
I also got a bag of swag from Hachette... I love it. *huggles* The bags are especially adorable. The Adorkable one has a really cute line on the back that I can't remember! I may have to throw some of those postcards around in my library ;) Graceling bookmarks are so gorgeous. Need to read those books at the end of the year!!
 
Not looking forward to drawing up my reading schedule. Oh this TBR pile is getting high! One more week until I can tackle it. Wish me luck...
Once again, sorry for the lack of posts. JUNE 1ST, EVERYONE! I'll hit you with some Girl in the Clockwork Collar goodness ;) Review + tour stop to come!

What did you receive this week? Do share! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...