Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday & Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Characters

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.


So I read Onyx yesterday and it was absolutely amazing. Even better than the first book. Possible? *faints* Definitely one of my favourite series!

Daemon rose slowly, holding my gaze. My whole body tensed as he neared and placed his hands on either side of me. Then he bent over the chair between us, resting his forehead against mine, He inhaled deeply and it came out in an unsteady rush. When he spoke, his voice was rough. "Do you know what I've been thinking about all day?"

I'M SURE WE CAN GUESS! So many delicious moments in this book. Can't wait for you all to read it!

What's your teaser this week?


~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Oh my goodness. Understand that this list is TOTALLY incomplete. There are so many more characters I love and I feel like an absolute traitor right now.. *sniffles* I'm only looking at book characters otherwise I'll be even more screwed for choosing.
Of course, these are in no particular order. If you don't know the characters (shame on you!) then clicky on the link and add the book to your TBR right away!

Allison Sekemoto - The Immortal Rules
She is hands down my favourite female character right now. Hilarious, badass and secretly sweet? Oh dear lord. She was the one who made this book absolutely amazing. JULIE! Why do you have such kickass characters?!

Peregrine (Perry) - Under the Never Sky
This one's pretty self-explanatory. Tell me you didn't swoon when he was all protective asshole on Aria…and when he let her be a mother-hen to him when he was injured. Gah! He was perfect <3

Noah Shaw - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
DROOL. I said Noah was the hottest YA character back when I wrote my review. We can remember his sexy lines and funny banter with Mara, yes? Where's my fan?! Did you see the beautiful cover for the sequel today? :D And Michelle's pictures of the photoshoot last year were just… *gapes*

Daemon Black - Obsidian
*coughs* Well this is awkward. Daemon kind of kicked Noah from his little "I'm the hottest" pedestal. If you've read this book then you'll have experienced the sexiness that is Daemon. I AM A PUDDLE. There's so much wonderful character development going on here too… TEAM JENNIFER.

Linh Cinder - Cinder
Another fantastic YA chick! She's not even human. Awesome, much? She fights baddies….wants a little Prince Charming…is completely selfless and sooo much more. We NEED more of these girls in YA, I'm telling you.

Adrian Ivashkov - Vampire Academy / Bloodlines
*squeaks* ADRIAN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? Seriously why don't I have The Golden Lily right the hell now? *breakdown* This amount of awesome should be illegal. I love his cheekiness but damn when his soft side comes out.. <3

Tobias (Four) - Divergent
INSURGENT. It's out next week. *breathes into paper bag* My review copy is unfortunately delayed (STILL!) but..oh my god, soon. Soon I will reunite with this complicated hell of a guy. Did you read the exclusive scene HarperTeen released today?! FOUR'S POV OF THE KNIFE SCENE!

Finley Jayne - The Girl in the Steel Corset
Just read Clockwork Collar the other day and it was fabulous. Finley must've found an extra bucket of AWESOME somewhere and bathed in it. I love how she's tough but still has those "normal" girly reactions. Torture the heck out of Griffin? HA! Yes, please.

Brendan Salinger - Spellbound
It's no secret that I have it bad for this guy. Have been for over a year and Cara is probably sick of the drool that is currently collecting on her floor. *hides* It's not my fault. He's the definition of a perfect boyfriend <3

Jace Wayland - The Mortal Instruments
CLASSIC. I will always love this boy. Fingers crossed he behaves in COLS because he was quite naughty in COFA. I can't believe it'll be here in a fortnight. We've waited so long! *climbs onto his runed back* HELLO GORGEOUS..

This post was probably just a mumble jumble but sorry. I can't exactly put into words how much and why I love these characters... =S

Where's your list? SHARE! Do you love these characters too? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...