Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox: 14/4/12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
This is an amazing book that I can't wait for everyone to read! I received the ARC from Brigid a few months ago (for the Valentine's event) but was just sent this gorgeous finished copy from the Australian publisher! What do you think of the cover? Do you prefer this one or the US? Review should go up Tuesday! Just wrote it - long and swoonworthy.

I fell in love with The Girl in the Steel Corset last year after I grabbed the ARC from Net Galley! I'm so excited to read this one. Look out for my tour stop in June! :) From the little excerpt I received in February (Valentine's event, again!)....I think we are in for a hell of a ride. I'm ready for some more Finley, Griffin and Jack goodness!!

Night Beach by Kirsty Eager
So this book has received rave reviews. They're overwhelmingly positive and don't stop talking about the fantastic writing. I have no idea what this book is about but it sounds creepy and you can definitely colour me intrigued! Fingers crossed I love this just as much as everyone else. Go Aussie authors!

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF. I woke up this morning to find this beautiful beautiful ARC in my inbox! I felt like screaming and running around like a headless chicken. Guh! I read Obsidian just a few days ago and requested Onyx literally five minutes afterwards. It was so amazing and you can expect both reviews to be extremely extremely enthusiastic. I'm dropping my current (fabulous) read for this one...

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
You might already have seen my uncontrollable fangirling over this book but wow. It's brilliant and you must read it as soon as it's out!! Once again, I've read this already thanks to Net Galley (couldn't resist!) but this came from the Aussie publisher. Oh how I love having this book in print. *hugs*

Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
I received this in a book swap (I have so many doubles!). I already own the sequel, Nocturne (review copy from early last year), and have been waiting for a chance to grab this one ever since! Will finally be able to begin the series and hopefully it's good! Have you read it? What did you think?
 
Drive By by Jim Carrington
Okay so this book looks really interesting and...funny? An accidental murder, a possible vengeful stalker ghost and a cover up attempt? Ooooh. At first I wasn't sure whether this was a YA book but indeed it is! Looking forward to reading it, although I don't know when I'll get the time LOL.

A big thank you to Allen & Unwin, Kismet Book Tours, Penguin, Entangled, Hardie Grant Egmont and Bloomsbury for the review copies!
 
I'm very anxious for Monday to come because my INSURGENT review copy will arrive then. And The Immortal Rules... And some other delicious books I'm itching to pounce on!

What's in your mailbox this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...