Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Giveaway: 10 copies of The Industry by Rose Foster!

Yes, I'm back with another amazing giveaway thanks to the beautiful Lara from Harper Collins Australia! Be sure to check out their Facebook page to keep up with the latest YA info :)

Today I'm giving you Aussie readers a chance to win Rose Foster's debut novel, The Industry, which is out this month. If you want to know what it's about and why I love it, check out my review! I was lucky enough to get my hands on the manuscript late last year and I can tell you that you're definitely in for a treat!


You must be an Australian resident
Giveaway ends April 19th
Extra entries are available in the form



Kirra Hayward is an ordinary sixteen year old - smarter than most, but otherwise completely anonymous. When she solves an unusual decrypting puzzle on the internet to fill in a moment of boredom at school, she has no idea of what she's letting herself in for. Kidnapped by a shadowy organisation of mercenaries known only as The Industry, Kirra soon discovers how valuable her code-breaking skills are. And when she stubbornly refuses to help them, they decide to break her ... by any means at their disposal. Kirra knows that to protect herself, she must trust no one, not even her fellow prisoner, Milo. But as time goes by she wonders if he is the only person she can rely on.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...