Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!

Yes, it's been one year since I first came to Blogger and signed away my life created a blog, thanks to some very persuasive friends of mine. Never did I think I'd be here today, reviewing books and sharing my thoughts with people who care and love all of this as much as I do!

To the friends I've made, you guys are an absolute joy to be around. Thanks for making blogging so fun ;) Readers, I love you all too! It never fails to put a smile on my face when I receive a happy comment. Thank you all for reading my blog and sticking with me when real life was being a busy pain! Hopefully next March I'll be blogging even harder! Freedom's just around the corner...

After that beast of a Valentine's Event, I'm ready for something simple! For once, everything will be done in the comments.


PRIZES
Three winners
Open internationally
Ends April 15th
Any book of your choice (The above are just some suggestions!)

TO ENTER YOU MUST:
Follow via GFC
Tell me what book you'd like to win and why! (You can change your mind later)
Include your email address or a way to contact you

EXTRA ENTRIES 
+10 Put the button on your sidebar! Link me to your blog!

Do these as many times as you like! Two? A thousand? Just leave separate comments after your initial entry!
+2 Share this giveaway (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Leave a direct link!
+2 Comment on a review and let me know! (A book you want to win? Random?)

For each comment you make for extra entries, be sure to leave your email address or a way to contact you if you win!

Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...