Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox: 25/3/12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

First of all, apologies to all of you. I know I haven't updated the blog in over a week, minus the Revenants Week Post. I came down with food poisoning last week and spent this one trying to catch up with real life work...which, of course, stopped me from catching up here. But never fear - you will have my undivided attention in two weeks time. I'll go back to writing ten reviews in advance <3 Thanks for sticking with me!


Night School by C.J. Daugherty
So this book is way overdue! I was meant to get it months ago but hey, it's here now ;) It sounds deliciously mysterious and I really hope I'll have time to start reading it tonight!

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
I love this series! I think I have about 3 copies of Embrace now, thanks to repeat review copies LOL. I'm really liking the new black covers that are coming out, but I still love my white/pastel covers more!

Adore the Gallagher Girls series too! I was so excited to jump back into the story. Fabulous characters, as always, and I'm really looking forward to the final book. Although..I don't want it to be over.... 

Choker by Elizabeth Woods
This sounds like a great contemporary thriller/mystery. I'm getting into these lately so fingers crossed this lives up to expectations!

Shadow Runners by Daniel Blythe
Another thriller/mystery! Don't know whether I'll have time to read this MG book but I'll try to slip it in. 

Thanks to Hachette, Simon & Schuster and Scholastic for the review copies!

What's in your mailbox?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...