Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox: 11/3/12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


YAY! We're back to the normal sized IMMs ;) Loved the books I got this week and am expecting some goodies on Monday! My books come a week after my Eastern friends get them so I know exactly what to expect :P

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Are you kidding me?! This was brilliant. Another 2012 favourite! Every moment was exciting and the characters drove me up the wall <3 Remember when I was unsure about what I'd think of Julian in my Teaser Tuesday post? WELL........ *flashes Team Julian shirt* ...yep.

Love Shy by Lili Wilkinson
This isn't my usual type of read but I just saw it in the catalogue and wanted to get my hands on it! I haven't read a romantic comedy in a while, and I think it'd be entertaining to read about anonymous boys and social missions! Okay, that was a horrible explanation - just read the synopsis haha.

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
This beautiful woman sent the book to me (and Brodie) out of the kindness of her heart. Obviously, we worked with her on the Valentine's Event but seriously? A gorgeous hardcover, signed and personalised on my doorstep. This is one of my all-time favourite books and I will cherish this gift forever. If I didn't worry about breaking it I'd probably sleep with it under my pillow. Just sayin'..

Thank you to Hachette, Allen & Unwin and Veronica Rossi!

What did you receive this week? Leave me a link!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...