Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine's Blog Event: Character Interview - Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


This is one of my all-time favourite books. I love it so much I go into fangirly hysterics just thinking about it! Veronica has some of the most amazing characters in this book. It isn't even the witty Aria or the completely wild and swoon-worthy Perry (we'll get to him later...), it's ROAR! Did you just smile? I know I do every time I say his name! It's got that...special something. Brodie and I do this strange thing where we try to out-ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR each other and get completely crazy in the process. You will definitely love him as much as the main couple ;)

So apart from the intriguing world and exciting storyline, Under the Never Sky is home to the one and only, Perry. He has enhanced senses of smell and sight - nothing will slip past him! Ugh, I love him in more ways than you can even imagine. I'll give you my life savings if you don't fall in love with him. *thud*

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

You each held a lot of prejudice toward each other when you first met. Aria, you thought Perry was a vicious Savage and Perry, you thought Aria was sheltered and fragile. How surprised where you when you proved each other wrong?
Aria: (Laughs.) I think Perry made out better in your descriptions. By the way, I still think he’s vicious.
Perry: I’m still working on proving her wrong.

Aria, are there ever moments when you wish you could go back to your old life in Reverie where things were “perfect”?
Aria: Yes, there are lots of moments. I miss my friends, and I miss concerts, theater, sushi and clothes.
Perry: You have clothes.
Aria: (Gives Lisa and Brodie a knowing look.)

You and Roar share such a great friendship, Perry. Any cute memories you can share with us?
Perry: I don’t know where to start. We’ve been friends forever.
Aria: (Smiles.) He gets envious of Roar.
Perry: (Shakes head.) No, I don’t.
Aria: Yes, you do.
Perry: (Glances at the door.) I’m sure he’ll show up any minute. He hates missing out when people are talking about him.
Aria: Now that’s very true. Roar! Where are you?

What memory of each other will you always keep from your journey together?
(Aria and Perry look at one another.)
Aria: I’m not sure I want to answer that... Do you?
Perry: (Takes Aria’s hand.) No way. Too private.

Can you name one annoying habit about each other?
Aria: He snores.
Perry: She gets annoyed because I breathe too loudly when I sleep.

Perry...can you smell how much we love you? (Psst...no need to be jealous, Aria. You must understand it’s been hard for Perry to ignore our intoxicating scents!)
(Aria laughs.)
Perry: (Turns red. Rubs the back of his head.) I don’t know what to say.
Aria: Just say thanks.
Perry: (Grins.) Thanks.
Aria: Happy Valentines Day, girls. Thanks. This was fun!

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

I seriously hope you've all read this or things are about to get nasty. *throws books from rooftop* Now! Now! Now! I honestly finished reading this one day late at night and just laid down, breathless. It's one of those gems ;)

Are you ready to get squealy again? Brodie has another character interview on her blog! *drum rolls* JULIE KAGAWA! Yes, shoo! Go have fun with Ash, Puck and Meghan.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...