Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox: 8/1/12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

I know! I haven't done an IMM post for almost a month! Things have just been super hectic but I am finally back to my normal one-a-day reviewing schedule! That holiday messed me up ;) 
Now, most of these books arrived BEFORE the Christmas holidays...but anyway...

If you have not signed up to defend your favourite love triangle team already, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
If you have NO IDEA what this is for, check out this post to read all about the fabulous February Valentine's Event I'm hosting with Brodie!


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
This book was magnificent and even better than Clockwork Angel! My mouth was open for this entire read. If you haven't read this yet.......what are you waiting for?! Oh Tessa, you sure know how to steam it up with Will and Jem LOL. Read the review!

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Fabulous read! It was so fun to go back in time and read about the present ;) We've really gone nuts with the social networking! Check out the review here!

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Another book I loved! The triangle between Clara, Christian and Tucker is as strong as ever. Phew! And how about that ending... Really looking forward to reading the third book! Excited to see more development with this angel business ;) Check out the review and my 5 copy giveaway!

Betrayal by Lee Nichols
I loved this book! Maybe not as fantastic as the first but very very enjoyable anyway. Can't wait to get my hands on Surrender in a few months!

Fated by Sarah Alderson
I have no words. Sarah will never ever ever write a bad book, I'm telling you! Evie and Lucas are an amazing couple. Please give us book 2 now!!

Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr
I've yet to read Melissa's Wicked Lovely series but they're waiting on my bookshelf! Looking forward to checking out these short stories, though I don't know how I'll go with the ones that are set in the WL world......

Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman
I think I may have come across this book before but never put it on the TBR list. This one's all about growing up and making the most of a tough situation. Don't know if I'll get to read this but...interesting all the same.

A King's Ransom by Jude Watson
I haven't read the first book yet (this series is a spin-off, I think) but one day! This seems to be a middle-grade read but hey...I can get my kid on ;) Might be interesting to check out these "cool trading cards" that come with it LOL.

 Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
I received the paperback review copy a long time ago but Caroline promised signed copies when Becca came down for her tour! Australia isn't publishing it in hardcover so I sent over one myself (to match my set!) and here it is!

Top of the Class by Kelly Green
Read this the other night and enjoyed it! Oh, Abby Grace gets into so much trouble. I would really love to jump into a guy's body for a day LOL.

Thank you to Harper Collins, Simon & Schuster, Bloomsbury and Scholastic for the review copies! Also, Kelly Green for the ARC and Leigh Fallon for the signed bookmarks and bookplate!

What did you get in the mailbox this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...