Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox: 21/1/12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Reading this right now and really enjoying it! I could've finished it yesterday but I've been SO tired this week. I fell asleep at midnight, can you believe? =|

The Darkest Powers omnibus by Kelley Armstrong
*squeaks* It's here! It's here! I won a giveaway mid-2011….things happened…..but it's here! I've been dying to read this series for so long and can't wait to read the Darkness Rising one straight after!

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
I couldn't wait for the Australian release, plus I had to get the gorgeous US version in hardcover to match my set! So excited to read this, even though I know how it ends... I'm super annoyed - people need to watch their spoilers.. *fumes*

Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin  
I've had this on my TBR for years! I wasn't sure that I'd like it so I never got around to buying it. So when Sonia offered to send me a copy for myself, along with a few to give away in February, I was delighted! I'm really looking forward to it since she's a big fan ;)

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
So I've obviously already read and reviewed this (go Net Galley!) but the cover looks beautiful in print. *stares* I could marry it. Think the sequel's can top it?

Stefan's Diaries: The Asylum by L.J. Smith
I haven't read any of these books and most likely won't ever... I think I'll just stick with the brilliant tv series?

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I cried. That's all you need to know.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Again, I've already read and reviewed this but surprisingly received a gorgeous finished copy this week! Really happy since the ARC didn't have a cover image on it :)

The Industry by Rose Foster
Yet ANOTHER book I've already read and reviewed but it was nice to get again. Will find a new home for this manuscript!

Lips Touch by Laini Taylor
I've wanted to read this for ages! Ever since people raved about DOSAB and then fangirled about this one……well, my interest was obviously piqued. The artwork in this is gorgeous too and I'm itching to dig in!

Raven Lucas by Christine Harris
Junior fiction but hey, it looks interesting. I love me some mystery ;) Will give it a go when I have some time!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A huge thank you to Penguin, Ekta, Bloomsbury, Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Scholastic and Kim Harrington (February giveaway swag).

My TBR ASAP pile was down to 2-3 last week. After this one? *scoffs* Uh...BYE BYE free reading time. Oh well, at least I've got fabulous books to occupy my time with until then! ;)

What's in your mailbox? 
What do you think of these books? Love? Hate? OMG why don't I have it?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...