Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox: 14/1/12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I know. It's here. Really? *screams* It feels like just yesterday when I first read Half Blood when it was actually very very long ago.. I absolutely cannot wait to dive back into this series! I'm sure Pure's just as amazing, if not more, than the first book! ARC came with swag too ;)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
So I began reading this last night and finished at about 4am. There was no way I was going to put this down! Noah Shaw stole my heart and tossed it onto the growing pile in his dungeon. Stupid, sexy boy. *grumbles* So happy this is finally being released in Australia! 

Fracture by Megan Miranda
So this sounds like very mysterious read and Sonia (super friendly publicist!) hasn't stopped gushing about it for months! This will be my next read so fingers crossed :)

Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Schultz
When I woke up one morning and learnt this was on Net Galley? I almost died. I adored Spellbound like you would not believe and I'm very anxious to see more of Brendan! Brodie and I chatted with him for almost two hours on Tuesday... *melts* So charming. You guys are going to LOVE the character interview/IM chat we've got for you in February ;)
So I usually don't read these books but...I just couldn't resist. This sounds like a fun contemporary, even if the main character does have the worse luck in the universe! <3

A huge thank you to Spencer Hill Press, Simon & Schuster Australia, Bloomsbury Australia, Net Galley, Harlequin and Penguin US for the review copies!

What's in your mailbox?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Winners of Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

You lucky 5 have won yourselves a copy of Hallowed! I will be forwarding your details directly to Harper Collins so watch your mailbox for the next few weeks! :)

Celine O
Pavan H
Katie T
Mary P
Nikki K

Congratulations and enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...