Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top Ten Book Boyfriends of 2011



Today we're listing our Top Ten Book Boyfriends in 2011. Like day 1, these books can be published at any time, as long as you read them this year! As always, in no particular order...

Lend from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
When a guy can shape-shift into whatever you want….not only is he super cute but super handy. Can you imagine the possibilities? You've got to love his charming personality too! *hugs him*

Jack from Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I just read this book a few hours ago…you will fall in love with Jack. Trust me. He and Nikki were the cutest then-couple on the planet. Their love rekindles (I kid, it never really left) and….you got it! STILL CUTE! <3

Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
*coughs* No, it's not because of his earth-shattering good looks. Or his ability to wield a weapon and look good. Or his sexy stare or steamy kisses. Not at all. It's that stunning personality! Of course...

Dimitri & Adrian from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Am I cheating? Noooo. It's just cruel to choose. I've got a Dimitrian hybrid. I'll take Dimitri's strength and protectiveness, mix it with Adrian's sexy-but-nice-and-caring-badboy attitude… Voila!

Xavier from Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
He's too sweet with Beth. I think my teeth ached when he was so adorably cute LOL. Definitely someone to take home to meet the parents! ;) I'm sure if we stuck a pair of angel wings on him he'd fit right in...

Aiden from Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Do I even need to say it? Alex's hot instructor who's one of the best Sentinels alive. He's older. He's gorgeous. He's forbidden. He's completely loveable in that tough sort of way…? Let's not even mention Seth, the other corner of this love triangle, who brings out the best in him.. *smirks*

Kaito from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Or…Prince Kai, as we like to call him. Doesn't he just SOUND wonderful? Add on his swoon-worthy caring side and his complete belief in doing the right thing….. *faints* He's very persistent too. Even when Cinder rejects him (BOO!) he just keeps coming back!

Adam from Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
I don't even know how to explain Adam. He and Megan have this crazy insane intense love and it just sends me to some heavenly place. He was untouchable, then Megan comes along and she's got him wrapped around her finger! <3

Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
In every second review, I think there's always one line of "PERRRRYYYYY" - he's just that good. So good we all feel the need to scream his name LOL. He's super-human and has cool abilities…he takes care of Aria…he journeys across dangerous lands for her…he lets the girl he hated into his warm heart… *sighs* Watch out for this one. He might just kill you with his greatness.

Jace, Will & Jem from The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Is Cassie drinking some super juice? Why are all of her boys so amazing? Before the influx of amazing 2012 books, Jace was my number one. No matter how many amazing guys come next year though, he'll still always be in my top ten. There's just something about him, right? Not surprised at all when he always wins contests *grins* Will's like Jace while Jem's in his own little sweet league... *steals them all* MINE!

So...have you met these boys yet? Did you fall in love too? Do I need to set up some play dates for you to meet them?

Let me know who's on your Best Boyfriend list! I'm insanely curious. So many other boys I adore but…anyway. These ones made the cut!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...