Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox: 10/12/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

Hey guys! I'm back from my vacation, fresh and ready to go again. Gosh, it's good to be back home! I feel like I've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, missing a ton of important news haha. But anyway, here's my IMM! Review posting will resume very shortly. Promise! <3


Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
A huge thank you to Tor Teen US for the ARC! I had no idea this was coming and was very pleasantly surprised when I went through my mail today <3 So very excited to read this!
Between the Sea and Sky by Jacyln Dolamore
I'm so in love with mermaids right now. I recently read Tera Lynn Childs' Fin series and fell in love! I also enjoyed Sweet Venom so...keep your eyes open for those 3 reviews ;) Thanks to Bloomsbury Australia for the fabulous review copy! These mermaids will be very different to Tera's, I think! *grins*

Girl, Missing and Sister, Missing by Sophie McKenzie
Received these from Simon & Schuster Australia. I've never heard of this series before but they look interesting! Looking forward to checking them out. Love the new covers. Can't believe the first book was originally released in 2006 and only now are we getting the sequel!

Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
*hugs Dorothy* The lovely lovely publicist at Random House Australia has been sending gifts to some lucky bloggers! So happy to have received this <3 I was over the moon when I saw this book was one of the six being sent out! I've been lusting over it ;) How could I ignore all of the good reviews? Beautiful cover too!

Crave by Melissa Darnell
I'll say it again. Gorgeous Australian covers. So excited to read this! Big thanks to Harlequin Australia for feeding my addiction. I want to meet this Tristan guy right now LOL.

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
*swooooons* Oh yes, a gorgeous print copy arrived in the mail from Murdoch Books! Another unexpected delivery :) I have this on Net Galley already but I'm certainly not complaining!

Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
Are you kidding me? It's here! *flail* Back when Legacy was first put up on Net Galley, it shot up onto my favourites shelf. We were led to believe we'd have to wait until late next year but hello! It's almost here. Can't wait to continue this series. Love these characters and the storyline!

The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
I completely forgot I'd won Angela's giveaway! Thought I bought this myself since it's been in my shopping basket for weeks (or months) now! LOL yes, finally! I have my hands on this book. Sounds like a very entertaining mystery I'll have fun diving into!

Amazon / Book Depository Purchases
A few weeks ago I was bored and decided to buy things, okay?

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
I already owned this in hardcover but gave it away because I needed the paperback to match my TMI & TID series ;) Don't know why I bought the hardcover in the first place! *headdesk* Stupid move. So very excited for Clockwork Prince!

Daimon and Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Adore this series to absolute bits. Received eARCs of these two a long time ago and figured it was time to finally own them in print. *hugs pretty covers* My Pure pre-order needs to come already! Did you guys enjoy Obsidian? :)

Touch of Frost and Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Another great series I received eARCs for. Very pretty in print! Cannot wait for the next 4 *squee* books :)

Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
I've had my eye on this for a while now, then after seeing a very positive review from a trusted source I went and bought it on a limb! Don't know when I'll get to it (the TBR pile is monstrous now) but it sounds great. Agreed? ;) Hello mermaids, again!

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
This was an okay book but after the amazingness that was Power of Six? Definitely needed to own the complete series. So excited for the third book! Who wants to join in with me on some encouraging cheerleading?

So that's it from me! Any thoughts you'd like to share? 
What did you receive? Leave a link! ;) 
So nice to see you all again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...