Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox: 6/11/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

So I'm kind of in love with my mailbox this week. I am so excited to read all of these! After this Wednesday I'll have all the freedom in the world and trust me, those days will be well spent, devouring.



The Industry by Rose Foster
Yes, a manuscript. A bound freaking manuscript. Cool, no? The synopsis sounds amazing and I can't wait to read this! I've been hearing fantastic things from fellow Aussies! Harper Collins Australia actually posted this to me 4 weeks ago but it never arrived. (A Hachette book sent 4 weeks ago also didn't arrive - tell me the postman didn't lose a whole big bunch! *screams*)

Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Oh hello, pretty ARC! I actually love this white cover they have. Definitely more than the strange UK cover and maybe even more than the US one too! Mafias are so in right now. They're my favourite! Templar Publishing never replied to my email but this just showed up! <3
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Jealous? This woman is sort of amazing. Insiders series...good. Study series...*self destructs* ..amazing. I can't wait to read her Glass series (hello, Study spin-off!) and I have no doubt that this will be another mind-blowing set of books. Massive hugs to Harlequin Australia!

Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter
I read this last night and absolutely loved it! Oh the humour. Oh the swoon-worthy characters. Oh the supernatural creatures! How can you not enjoy this book?! Huge thanks to Pan Macmillan Australia :)

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
I haven't read this series yet *shame* but I will very very soon. Like I said, freedom is just around the corner and I plan to read a ton of books that I should've read a long time ago! Again, thanks to Harlequin!

Deception by Lee Nichols
Betrayal's coming out in January so now is a good time to start the series! Thatcher Academy sounds like a fun place to be ;) Bloomsbury Australia have quite a few delicious books coming in 2012 so keep those eyes open!

Settling by Shelley Workinger
I read Solid earlier this year and enjoyed it, so I was delighted when Shelley offered me a copy for review! Looking forward to seeing what these talented kids get up to next! Lots of mysteries to unravel...

Net Galley

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
*chokes on tongue* Am I seeing this right? The sequel to Unearthly? The book I absolutely adored and fangirled over early this year? Tucker? Christian? A dangerous war is raging inside of me!! //Yes I may have gone a little insane in my excitement//

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Honestly, even if this book sucks (which it won't), I'll still love the beautiful cover. I could stare at it for hours and hours! But no, honestly, I think this will be a really great read. I could probably entertain myself forever just reading the synopsis!

Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
I'm so excited. Dystopian survival stories?! Heck yes! The romance sounds amazing and like it could be a favourite!! Perry and Aria for the win! ;)

Slide by Jill Hathaway
How unique! I would love to be able to slip into someone else's body for a while. Jill, are you related to Rose Hathaway? Are you secretly shadow-kissed? Haha...joking..........

If you've read down this far, congratulations. You're awesome. I wrote this post, high on book love, so it's not my fault that I probably sound like a crazy person. Not at all. You'd be too if you had all of these goodies right now! *eagerly awaits Wednesday*

What's in your mailbox? :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...