Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox: 20/11/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

Crossed by Ally Condie
Yes! It finally arrived and I began reading it last night. I was a little worried about what I would think but I really am enjoying it! :) Thanks to Penguin Australia!

Legend by Marie Lu
Wow, I've been wanting to read this for such a long time. I've heard nothing but good!  *bows down to Penguin*

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This one looks so interesting and unlike anything I've ever read! Really looking forward to it :) Thanks, Penguin!

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I enjoyed the previous two books so I'm eager to see what will happen next. I hear "dark" things happen so that's a little worrying but we'll see LOL. Penguin again!

Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
I was over the moon when this arrived. An ARC from the United States?! *gasps* Christina was so lovely to send one of her few remaining copies over to me! Very lust-worthy book! *tackles* Plot sounds amazing <3 I'm in need of a nice forbidden romance ;)

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
This was my WOW a few weeks ago and I was surprised to find it on my doorstep this week! A friend of mine received an unsolicited copy also so I had my fingers crossed ;) Thanks to Murdoch Books!

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Read this yesterday and loved it. Wow...the characters! This book was so well written and I can't wait for the second book. Can I be lame and say IT WAS AWESOME? Will be reading Tera's other books soon, hopefully! Thank you, Harper Collins Australia!

Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by Many Amazing Authors
*claps excitedly* It's here! It looks quite lengthy and I can't wait to read this anthology. This will be my first and I'm interested to see how it is! Writing a great story of such short length? Should be fun ;) Thanks to Harper Collins!

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
My omnibus of this series should be arriving soon (giveaway) but I'm glad to have received this anyway! I'm a little confused by where it came from through. Hachette Australia published this book...yet it arrived in the same package as Harper Collins ones? Hmmm... Can any Aussie enlighten me? LOL

Phantom by L.J. Smith
I've never read any of the Vampire Diaries books, but I do love the tv series! I don't quite understand how these book series work (Do you read them in order or separately? Are they completely unrelated to the tv series?) but we'll see... Not sure if I want to ruin the tv series with the books! Haha. Thanks to Harper Collins!

Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
I wasn't too impressed with the sickeningly sweet insta-love in the first book and from reviews...I think maybe another love interest comes in this book and...things happen. I'm a little frightened! Should I chance it? ;) Thanks again to Harper Collins!

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Huge thanks to Net Galley! So excited to read this. Oh what a gorgeous cover. Can't take my eyes away! Story sounds unique and intriguing ;)

Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
I was delighted to find this email in my inbox! Houghton Mifflon Harcourt offered me an eARC and I can't wait to get stuck into it!

House Trap by Mike Mauthor
Received this for review from the author! Sounds exciting! Trapped in a house with a killer? Ooh.

So in love with these books! What about you? What's in your mailbox?

If you entered my Australian giveaway for Muse by Rebecca Lim, the winners are:
Jet W
Skye H
Gabriella M
Harper Collins will receive your details on Monday and you should receive your prizes soon, hopefully! Congratulations :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...