Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hunger Games Official Trailer

Did you guys all see the Hunger Games trailer?! It was amazing. I muffled my screams in my palm. I couldn't breathe. I cried. All of the excitement got to me and it just poured out in the form of intense emotions. After countless re-watches, I attacked Twitter. Oh how we were all freaking out.





The trailer was so impressive. I think it captured the really important moments. It lures in a new fanbase and pleases the existing one. Who agrees?! *squeals* The acting really exceeded my expectations. It looks fabulous. The sets look perfect. The romance isn't overdone. It's intense. It's packed with action. It'll make our hearts race and our little bottoms edge off the seat. This will an amazing film. YES!

What was your favourite part? What else did you want to see? Personally, I loved the reaping. Katniss volunteering for Prim made me cry, as did the 10 to 1 countdown (goodness knows why!!). Sure, a cave scene would've been good but I get that they have to set the scene for new viewers!

*runs away to fangirl some more*

//End frightening post. Wrote this after the trailer aired. 
//End blame.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...