Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Who Has Facebook?

Oh, that was a rhetorical question. Of course you have Facebook! What I meant to say was, I HAVE FACEBOOK. Yes, one just for books ;) What are you meant to do with this information? How about you ADD ME.....read my random book thoughts....have chats with me....get blog updates....the usual. 

There's just so many of you readers/bloggers and I don't exactly have a list to go by! I'm sure I've come across many of you before I couldn't exactly friend you then, could I? So make yourselves known and let's have some fun!

I love you too! ❤
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...