Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 25/10/11

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

The rules are simple!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


So apparently I don't give two-sentence teasers anymore! I just had to give you a whole paragraph... This little Magpie demon (who's programmed to like glittery, shiny things) is adorable!
It rapped on the side of the container and pointed at the bag with a concerned expression. She understood. It would be like someone making off with her favorite lip gloss.
“Okay, Flash, here you go.” Unscrewing the top, she carefully dropped the bag inside, then tightly resealed the lid. The Magpie promptly pulled out a shiny penny and someone’s tie tack. Those earned her a grateful demon smile. It curled around the treasure and fell asleep.
I'm enjoying Forsaken (aka The Demon Trapper's Daughter) by Jana Oliver! Not addicted yet but that's probably because I've been a busy worry-wart all week! I'll be back in my groove in a fortnight when hell ends ;) I think I'll really like this series!

What's your teaser this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...