Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 18/10/11

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

The rules are simple!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

Okay, so I started reading Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi last night just before I had planned to go to bed.....but then it felt as if I'd finished the whole book in about 5 minutes...one of the most amazing 5 minutes of my life LOL. Zoomed through the book so quickly! So so so good <3 It blew me away and if you haven't already read this, I suggest you prepare to go line up outside a bookstore come November!!
And I know I shouldn't. I know now isn't the time. I know it's impractical. But I kiss him anyway.
"You are not going to die," I tell him. "We are going to get out of here."
It was very difficult to just choose one teaser for you! There were a million other amazing pieces of dialogue that I would've loved to share. Please, if you've read this book, comment so that I can let this crazy fangirling love out. Bottling up my love for Shatter Me, Juliette and Adam is killing me! *swoons*

What's your Teaser Tuesday?

...and who's excited for this book?! Psstt....I need the sequel now! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...