Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 11/10/11

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

The rules are simple!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

I'm halfway through Eve and I swear I've only just begun! It's a great read and I can't wait for the sequel already!
"What do you mean 'I'm not your type'?" I asked.
The boy glanced at me once and shrugged. "Eh," he muttered.
Eh? I was intelligent, I worked hard. I was told I was beautiful. I was Eve, the valedictorian of School. And all he could say was, Eh?
Sorry, the conversation is WAY longer than this but any longer and I would seriously be pushing this "teaser". I swear I never follow the two sentence rule anymore LOL. I actually cut out some of my original teaser haha

You must read this book ASAP. Eve and Caleb absolutely kill me and they have the sweetest conversations ;) *giggles* Oh and by the way, Eve isn't stuck up like this teaser may make her sound like. If you read the whole conversation, you'll see that she's absolutely incredulous in the most endearing way! Promise. It's not her fault people have been deceiving her for years!

What's your teaser this Tuesday?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...