Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox: 9/10/11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Stay With Me by Paul Griffin 
This book was so so amazing. I was bawling my eyes out and everything! An absolute must-read, guys! I'll post the review up tomorrow so be sure to visit ;) Thanks to Text Publishing!

Aren't the colours pretty? Next one is purple!
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (review)
Yes, I read this a while ago but didn't own it. The lovely Brodie from Eleusinian Mysteries sent me a signed copy plus some swag. <3 I cried over Stay With Me like I cried over Forbidden. True story!
 
Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
A huge thank you to Theresa at Hachette Australia who sent me the entire series, minus the final 2012 book. I absolutely loved these and can't wait to share my love for them with you all! This series blew me away!
 
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Review will be posted soon! I loved this book also. Absolutely fell in love with the characters and the story line. Wow! Thanks to Bloomsbury Australia.

Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (review)
Honestly exceed all expectations. Did not think it would be so good! Definitely pick this up if you haven't already! Thank you Harper Collins Australia!

Legacy by Molly Cochran
I grabbed this from Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab Program. I've wanted to read it for so long now and am hoping that it will be published in print form!

What's in your mailbox? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...