Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

In My Mailbox: 29/10/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
How can you not love this? Seriously! It sounds amazing. Huge thanks to Scholastic Australia! I'm tossing up between this and All These Things I've Done to read tonight... *bites nails* I want to read both! Now!

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
Gosh guys, I hearted this hard. Last night after finishing Forbidden at around 11pm....I began reading Epic Fail at midnight....and finished the book a while after 2am. I wish the book had been longer. I could definitely have read about more adorable Derek and Elise! <3 Thank you Harper Collins Australia!

Another book sent to me by Scholastic! Seriously...time travel?! So there! Sounds like another great read I can't wait to sink my teeth into!

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Yes, ANOTHER Scholastic title. I'm really excited to read this! I've been meaning to read The Maze Runner for a long time now and what better time to start? ;) Exciting action is ahead...

Borrowing Abby Grace (Episode 1 & Episode 2) by Kelly Green
The lovely Kelly sent me an email the other day asking if I'd review her series... Nancy Drew-like? Kidnappings? Mysteries? Typical high school life? Yes please! These books are released in "episodes" and the first two are out already, with the third coming out in late November. These look good! ;)

What's in your mailbox? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...