Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox: 23/10/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Umm...do I even need to say it? This book is absolutely amazing. Maybe my favourite book of 2011. Exciting plot plus drool-worthy characters... Winning combination! Big thanks to Allen & Unwin. You've made my year!

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Loved this too! I fell head over heels in love with all of the characters. So excited for the sequel! Thanks to Harper Collins Australia!

Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Another great read. I loved the music, the characters, the unexpectedly-twist-y plot.... Definitely something to pick up! Thanks Simon & Schuster Australia! Don't know whether I like this cover or the US one more!

Forsaken & Forbidden by Jana Oliver
I've been meaning to read these for a while now! Got these from Pan Macmillan Australia, and have started to read! Main character seems quirky...we'll have to see about the love interest ;) Good so far! 

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Thanks to Pan Macmillan again! Really excited to read this book. The plot sounds great! Oh how I love crime families <3

Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey
I can't wait to begin the series! I received this from Bloomsbury Australia and will have get my hands on the other books soon! Sounds like a great series a lot of people like.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
I've wanted to read this for a very long time now - lookie what appeared on Net Galley! Luckily, it's being released again in America so I've got the chance to check it out ;) Sounds absolutely wonderful!

What's in your mailbox? How do these books sound?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...