Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

In My Mailbox: 15/10/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

This was a very slow week! Mailbox was quite empty....how disappointing! A lot of books were released in Australia during the past two weeks *coughHarperCollinscough* but I'm still waiting for them to arrive! Surely books from October 1st should be here by now. Oh well...they'll all arrive in a big box on Monday, right? ;)


Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
This book was so not what I expected! While the beginning was slow for me, I absolutely loved the rest. WOW. So very excited for the fourth and final book! Who was surprised that it wasn't the end? Big thanks to Simon & Schuster Australia! Review will go up later on in the week.

After Possession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
This book was different! I haven't read a demon/possession novel before (not as the main storyline, anyway) and it was interesting! It wasn't a brilliant 5 stars but there were certainly some good points :) I've seen many many mixed reviews on this book - what did you think? Thanks to Bloomsbury Australia!

Possess by Gretchen McNeil
*squeals* So I won Gretchen's giveaway on her blog last month during her countdown to Possess' release. I scored a lovely hardcover of the novel, plus an adorable bookmark and necklace pendant! The book's also signed to me - love! <3 I began reading it yesterday and we'll see how it goes? Were you all impressed? Do I have amazing things to look forward to? Haha. Goodreads rating is good so far! *crosses fingers*

What's in your mailbox?

By the way, how do you like my new blog design? ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...