Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Giveaway Winners: 6 Month Blogoversary, Hades and Fateful

Whew! It's been an eventful month. First off, thanks to all who entered! The bachelor face-off was particularly fun ;) Without any further ado, here are the winners!

Fateful by Claudia Gray
#271 - Library Lady
#601 - Donnas
#649 - Badass Bookie
#296 - Linda Fitzpatrick
#763 - Sarah E. Cruz

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
#90 - Vivien
#180 - Savanna Ucinski
#410 - Marjie Pride
#170 - Krystal Larson
#71 - Lieder Madchen

I know some non-Australian residents entered these two giveaways but we'll sort that out! I've sent out emails so please respond within 48 hours or else new winners will be chosen. Non-Australian winners will be replaced with Australian winners, so the emails will continue to be sent until that happens. Cheers!

Now...we want to know who the most eligible bachelor is, right? After 3 rounds, the winner is...
Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments!
Why am I not surprised? ;) Can't say I'm disappointed because I think he's the man! At the bottom of this post, I've shown you how each round went. How did your favourite fare?
Two people have won a book each - anything from my review archive or 'upcoming review' list. This is international and the lucky two are..
#240 - Kah Cherub
#1003 - Alicia S
Again, you guys have 48 hours to respond to my email!

I'll say it once more - thanks so much for participating in my giveaways! Look forward to seeing you guys around the blog :)

ROUND 1
Four - 28.24%
Jace - 25.72%
Dimitri - 24.48%
Peeta - 22.48%
Adrian - 16.18%
Patch - 15.22%
Sam - 15.16%
Etienne - 12.76%
Jem - 10.22%
Lucas - 11.39%

ROUND 2
Jace - 17.95%
Peeta - 15.15%
Four - 11.92%
Dimitri - 11.36%
Etienne - 10.24%
Adrian - 9.54%
Sam - 9.27%     
Patch - 5.89%
Jem - 5.05%
Lucas - 3.65%

ROUND 3
Jace - 41.8%
Peeta - 36.06%
Four - 22.13%
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...