Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Giveaway - Enthralled: Paranormal Divisions



Hello my lovely people! Today I'm giving away five copies of Enthralled by sixteen of today's hottest YA paranormal authors! Some of these authors may be your absolute favourites...some you mightn't have heard of. Either way, this is a great anthology that I absolutely cannot wait to read! It will be released on October 20th in Australia and I'm very excited for my review copy. I'm sure some of you bought this back when it was released in September in America but anyways... ;) Giveaway ends on October 22nd!



Thanks to Lara from Harper Collins Australia for the prizes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...