Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Follow Friday: 7/10/11





If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

 Gee, this one's tough. I'll do all three, since I never follow the rules anyway.....

Book: Either Clary from The Mortal Instruments because she's got mad rune-drawing skills plus Jace Wayland OR Tessa from The Infernal Devices because of her also amazing shifting skills plus Will/Jem. I just love this Shadowhunter world, okay? ;)w

Movie: Bella from Breaking Dawn Part 1 and whatever comes after Part 2. Seriously. I'll take that delicious wedding and honeymoon, skip the baby and anti-climatic Volturi fight, and jump straight into my happily ever after!

Television: Elena from The Vampire Diaries, perhaps? I'd run Stefan away and have Damon all to myself! I've said it a thousand times....I couldn't care less what Stefan does :P Of course, I wouldn't like all of the psychos running around trying to kill me………. So maybe I'll be Kurt from Glee so that I can kiss Blaine.

So guys! Who would you be? Comment or link me! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...