Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I'm Dying To Read

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week we're listing the top ten sequels we want to read. What delicious books are you stalking the bookstores for?

This just about killed me. It was such a tough choice, cutting my favourite sequels down to ten! Sorry, little ones who missed out! I still love you :) Here are my top ten sequels!

1. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
The Girl in the Steel Corset was amazing. I fell in love with Finley, Griffin and even Jack! The storyline was great so I can't wait to see how things pick up from where we left off! I see a brilliant love triangle in the making.

2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Well, Unearthly drove me crazy. It really did. Tucker and Christian were fabulous leading men! I am 100% on the fence with these two. Who will win Clara's heart in the end? Oooh.

3. Lorien Legacies #3 by Pittacus Lore

Yes, I know Power of Six just came out but I'm desperate for the sequel already! This is bad. If I have to wait another year, I think I'll just die. It's not healthy to want a book so much when the title isn't even released.

4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Everyone's loved this book, just as much, if not more, than Anna and the French Kiss. I adored the first novel and am so excited about Anna/Etienne playing such big roles in this companion novel! <3 Two amazing couples in one book? Wow, someone catch me before I faint!

5. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Half Blood isn't even out yet (can you believe it?) but I read the ARC months ago and have been pining away for book 2 ever since. 8 more months to go. I can..do...it? =| I want more delicious Alex/Aiden goodness!

6. Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
There were mixed reactions towards Legacy but I loved it. Fantastic setting, interesting characters, nice plot...what's not to like? I'm very eager for this to be released! Loving the cover and so glad this will be released early next year, rather than late!

7. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
I loved the Hex Hall series from the get-go and can't wait to see how things end! Rachel really left the last book at a cliffhanger. Dying to find out what happens next!!

8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
This woman is gold. Anything that comes from her fingers is absolute magic. Clockwork Angel was even better than The Mortal Instruments and I can't imagine how this love triangle will turn out. Will? Jem? What will Tessa do?!

9. Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
I felt like crying when I finished this book many months ago. I thought it was a one-off and was absolutely devastated! Fell in love with Spellbound very quickly and couldn't bear the thought of leaving these characters. Luckily, on the night I finished (at what, 4am?), Cara told me on Twitter that she would be writing a sequel. Think she saved me from having heart failure :)

10. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
No explanation needed. Divergent. Was. Wow.

Are you looking forward to these sequels too? What's in your Top Ten?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...