Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

6 Month Blogoversary Giveaway - Bachelor vs. Bachelor Round 1

Read Me Bookmark 
Me Love Me 

Can you guys believe it? I've been blogging for 6 months! I'm so excited to have hit the halfway mark - it will be so fun to mark off 1 year. Thanks so much for the support. Have fun and leave me some love in the comments!

To celebrate this lovely occasion, I'll be having a giveaway, of course! I want you guys to vote for your favourite bachelors. There are some guys I love that aren't in this, but I'm trying to put in the more well-known boys ;) There will be 3 rounds (each lasting five days) and each round you vote in will earn you entries. I'm really curious to see who's popular in YA fiction so let's get this thing rolling!

What can you win?

Two people will win any book they want from my review archive or that is on my sidebar listed under "Upcoming Reviews".

How do you enter?

Follow my blog via GFC
Live on Earth - international!
Go to THIS FORM and vote in the three categories.You cannot vote for the same guy more than once in each round!
You can only fill in the form ONCE each round.

Extra entries?

[+5] Tweet:
It's @mssammydean's 6 month blogoversary! Vote for your favourite bachelor to win any book from her review archive! http://bit.ly/potPW8

[+5] Giveaway button:


Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...