Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 24/8/11

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! Each week, bloggers spotlight what upcoming release they're eager for.

 Allegiance by Cayla Kluver - Released February 28th 2012


As soon as I finished Legacy, I was dying for more. When I thought we had to wait until the end of 2012 for book 2, I was devastated! Imagine my surprise when we finally got the cover and release date for Allegiance. The cover is amazing, even more so than Legacy's, and February will be here before we know it. A few days after my birthday.....great present, anyone? *waits for ARCs to be printed* Come on, Harlequin! No summary is available yet but..I'm sure we're in for a treat. I'll retreat back into my cave to flail and squee now. Thanks to Cindy from Once Upon A Time for letting me know about this new info! <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...