Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 10/8/11

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! Each week, bloggers spotlight what upcoming release they're eager for.
 
My pick this week: Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
Released December 27th 2011
 
 
 Summary from Goodreads:
Leah has the life most high school girls would kill for—popularity, glowing grades, a rich, athletic boyfriend. So why does she feel like she can’t breathe? And why can’t she stop thinking about the boy from the country club? The one who isn’t her boyfriend, the one that her mother would never, ever approve of, the one that her perfect older sisters would never, ever look at twice. The one who is always looking back at her.

What I want to read this:
I've always loved these storylines - it's simply just a matter of how well it's done! I'm thinking this "boy" is someone I want to meet! ;) So many great books are coming out at the end of this year and I'm excited!! Oh, and how could I forget this cover? Yes, please!

What are you waiting on?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...