Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 9/8/11

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

The rules are simple!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

I am loving this book so, so much! More than I thought I would! <3 I should finish this tonight and get started with Ballad. Fun times are ahead! Here's my teaser from Lament by Maggie Stiefvater.
The figure was still there, very nearly a shadow. Rye's eyes were still trained on it, but he groaned softly and lay his head down on his feet, as if it didn't concern him. 
Because maybe it had been there all along.
So Dee's just peeked in the corner and, whilst lighting is flashing about, sees someone in the shadow. Creeptastic scene! Made me sneak a glance in my corner since I was reading this late at night! Yeesh. Luckily Dee's got some good friends to call for help ;) Rye is her dog by the way - useless!

What's your teaser this week? Leave me your links!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...