Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 30/8/11

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

The rules are simple!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

Ah, Remembrance. Really good book so far! Started it late last night and am hoping to finish it very soon. Probably not tonight since I've got an early start tomorrow! Some different non-two-sentence teasers this week.

JEREMY
“I miss hanging out just us,” he whispered, leaning forward so his breath was hot in my ear. “How about we ditch the movie and stay in tonight?”
“I promised Chelsea we would go,” I insisted, the lack of electricity between us obvious compared to how I felt around Drew. “It won’t be that bad. We used to go on double dates with her all the time.”
“Fine,” he glowered, like a child whose mom told him he couldn’t have any dessert after dinner.
DREW
My hands flew away from each other and into the air, grasping for something solid to hold onto. The first thing my hand went for was Drew’s, which lay on top of the armrest like he barely registered the jump scene at all. I was about to pull my hand back towards me when he rotated his around mine, connecting our palms and tracing the side of my index finger with his thumb. His hand wrapped around mine so perfectly; it was like he’d held it many times before, triggering a familiarity I couldn’t place.

So, which boy are we liking, hey? The boyfriend or best friend's boyfriend? ;) This one was released late last month so be sure to grab it when you can! Let me know what you think of this book and leave me your links so I can visit back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...