Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RAK: August Sign Up

Yes it's that time of the month again! Click on the button and you'll be taken to the RAK page on Book Soulmates. Send books, receive books and have fun :)


I didn't receive any books last month but maybe I'll be lucky this time! Hopefully I'll get to send some things out too.... *pretends she didn't post 3 things yesterday*

If you sign up this month, you can be in the running to win a $20 Amazon gift card! Just follow the button....

Here's my WISHLIST if you're interested! Leave links to yours and I'll be sure to visit :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...