Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Musing Monday & Cover Crazy: 8/8/11


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms! The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design. So get over there and share your loved covers!

This week my gorgeous cover is Everneath by Brodi Ashton (January 3rd 2012)


I can't take it! This cover is crazy gorgeous. I don't have one negative thing to say about it. The colours are perfect, the ashy clouds of dust and smoke, the typography, model, etc. are all brilliant! The dress is absolutely stunning, don't you agree? I feel like plucking it right off that girl and plopping it onto myself! So elegant and airy.... *sighs*

Summary from Goodreads:
Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.
She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.
Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.
As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. 

If you were (are) going on vacation, what books would you take with you?

If I were to go on vacation, I probably wouldn't take any old books with me. Why re-read when I have a billion new books to get through? If you're asking me now, I'd take my laptop/Kindle and read some ebooks from Net Galley! I should be reading those soon anyway, so I guess I'd be going about my reading like I would right here in Perth! My schedule wouldn't really change ;)
For me, a holiday means relaxation and no studying. Am I going to read 3 books a day because I can? Duh!

Which covers caught your eye this week? Any books you're shoving into your suitcase this year? ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...