Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox: 28/8/11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
I loved this book. So so much. It's one of my favourites this year! Thank you to Penguin Australia for sending me a copy. Check out my review if you haven't already!

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
As soon as Last Sacrifice was released, I was begging for this book! I was so excited to continue the story in Richelle's world because so many ends were left untied. Plus, more Adrian - how can I not be excited? I loved this book and cannot wait to see more yummy goodness! Fantastic writing, as always, check back for my review on Monday! Thanks again to Penguin! I also received my own hardcover copy from The Book Depository. It arrived wet (thanks, Australia Post!) but the guys at TBD were happy to send a replacement copy, even though it wasn't their fault at all! <3 Will be giving away my paperback and am happy to swap the hardcover!

Study series by Maria V. Snyder
Harlequin Australia had us Aussies holding giveaways last month for the launch of their Facebook page. Everyone gave away the Insider series but as I was giving away my own ARCs already, the lovely Gabby offered this series to myself and the winner! She's been busy touring with Maria down under but I think that's ended... Looking forward to reading this!

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I was never "OMG excited" for this book when it first came out, but Scholastic Australia sent me a copy and who am I to ignore glowing reviews? There seems to be a "very strange but awesome" response to this book!

Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I was browsing Goodreads one day and came across this little gem! Imagine my elation when I found it on Net Galley. Cannot wait to read this and Jenn's Raised by Wolves series!

What do you think of my haul? Which are you most excited for? Which have you already read? Very curious to see what I'm in for with the books I haven't read! Let me know and leave your links :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...