Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox: 20/8/11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
I don't even know what to say. I have a feeling all that's going to come out of my mouth are incoherent mumbling and screams. I loved Touch of Frost to bits (REVIEW) and I'm about to pass out for having the sequel already. The first only came out three weeks ago! *dies* And here I thought I'd be waiting till the end of this year. <3 Thank you, Jenn! Keep your eyes open for an interview and guest blog later on down the track...

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Everyone's been waiting for this book for months! And now, thanks to Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab, we can take an early bite out of it. Another book with a plot that sounds fantastic. Booklover in me is having a seizure!

Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Thank you to Simon & Schuster Australia for sending this to me! It was a great book and you can check out my review HERE ;) 

Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
This book came with Fury. I saw my fellow Aussie bloggers receiving this last week and they all loved it. Before last week, I'd never heard of this but I'm very excited to read it now! Very mysterious summary...

Rippler by Cidney Swanson
Thanks so much to Cidney for sending this to me! Her publisher wouldn't send to Australia but she wanted to try sending it to me herself. It was her first time sending anything larger than a letter so bravo! ;) I was a post-office-virgin until this month too! Look forward to reading about this invisible girl... Dun dun dun.

Remembrance by Michelle Madow
You guys remember my Cover Crazy, right? The one with the gorgeous mask and girl? Well, Michelle obviously sent me an e-copy to review and I'm sure this reincarnation plot will be great!

Really excited about the books I received this week. What's in your mailbox?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...