Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox: 14/8/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

Hello lovely people! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend :) Be sure to check out my 850 Follower Giveaway if you already haven't! Ends on Monday!


Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Technically I got this last week, about ten minutes after I posted my IMM! Very excited to read this series and will definitely be getting the whole set soon. Summary sounds amazing and I've seen some very positive reviews! Yay for the free ebook from Amazon!

Supernaturally by Kiersten White
I'm reading Paranormalcy now. Very excited to have book two, ready to continue! Thanks to Harper Collins Australia for sending this to me :) Will I read those of these, this weekend? Fingers crossed!

Beastly by Alex Flinn
I've been wanting to read this for a very long time now! I intended to read and watch this at the beginning of the year but obviously that plan failed! Thanks to Rebecca for swapping with me. *whispers* Sorry for the trading muck-up. I totally sent her the wrong book, getting her confused with another bookswap friend! *headdesk* 

What great books did you receive this week? Let me know and I'll visit your mailbox! Have you read my books? Good, right? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...