Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Hunger Games Teaser Trailer

*hyperventilates* It's here. After two absolutely mean teasers of the teaser clip....we have it! Oh, Katniss running through the woods and almost getting crushed by burning trees. I loved this scene in the book and cannot wait to see this on the big screen! I used my expert sneaking skills to watch this mid-class and I may or may not have squealed out loud.



Shivers are running up my spine! How was that whistle at the end? *fangirl* I'm guessing Peeta was the voiceover...right?

What did you think? Was there anything missing from the teaser clip? Is this movie going to be as badass as we want it to be?  Will these lovely actors do it justice? I certainly hope so! My expectations for this film are higher, now that I've seen this clip!

If we were to get another teaser clip....which scene would you want?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...